What is the Quality Innovation Award?
The Quality Innovation Award is an annual, international competition that helps innovators to
- get professional assessment for their innovation
- benchmark their innovation against others
- increase the visibility of their innovation
All together this helps to increase the competiveness of each participating country.
Why should I participate in this competition?
This competition enables you to:
- benchmark your innovation at the national and international level
- receive professional feedback from an independent body
Benefits of participating in this competition include:
- raising public awareness of your innovation
- help opening new markets
- motivate to increase the innovativeness in your organisation
- national and international recognition
What is a Quality Innovation?
A quality innovation is an innovation that
- has novelty value and is timely
- is practical and can be utilized
- has been developed in a systematic way
- corresponds to stakeholder's current and future needs
- has improved technical, social or commercial performance